Thursday, October 13, 2011

Well hello there Penis……

My first view of the male parts in person was not what most expects it to be.  My friend Jackie, Jenny and I were having a yard sale to make some money for our club.  I don’t remember our age.  But we were all new to the double digits in age, although my friends were a year older than me (twins).  A car pulled up.  We all kinda looked at each other and then I made my way towards his car.  His window was down.  I said “Excuse me, can I help you.”  I was hoping to make some money J  He moved his eyes downward to have me look down.  On his lap was a map book (Thomas guide or whatever they are called) but it was almost hanging off his lap, and then I noticed that his pants were down and his penis was right there.  He wanted me to see.  I was like “OK.” And I walked back to which he drove off.  Then I told my friends all about it and they were in shock.  We were not sure what to do.  We told my mom I think and then told their mom later.  My mom had us clean up for the day. 

But wait, there is more.  He apparently liked our neighborhood and the girls that lived there.  He proceeded to come back several times to see which one of us he could see and share.  He drove by on his motorcycle once all hanging out.  Where we lived, there was an alley behind our houses where the garages where.  He would spend lots of time there all hanging out for anyone to see.  He approached one of my friends in her driveway in the alley.  She was all alone.  Luckily it seemed all he wanted was to share his junk with the world as he never got aggressive or angry with any of us.  Nothing ever came of this and eventually he stopped coming by.  Maybe the cops got him, I really don’t remember.  But what a weird experience.  Who does that?

No comments:

Post a Comment