Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Why I Work So Hard

Whether you are new to my blog or you are a follower, I thank you for reading and following my journey.

I originally started this to let anyone out there know they were not alone and they did not have to be a victim.  I have slacked on that, not because I have not wanted to help, more-so because I became a mother of 2 wonderful boys, one on the spectrum and still adjusting to autism and the life of being a single mom.  I know I will venture back to my past to help those in similar situations.  However, currently for my family, I need to focus on the now and the future.

I have a lot of support via email and Facebook as a single mom.  Personally and physically...not so much, as I am sure many of you experience.  I live out of state from the majority of my family, my ex left to our homes state and does not help out with our boys financially or with any of our son's services.  Yet he wants to stay in their lives via Skype.  It is what it is and I will write more on that journey I am sure.  But like many of you I struggle with finances and making ends meet.  I have asked for help but I hate asking for help.  I have always been a helper and I am sure because of that it is why it is that much harder to ask,

So, instead of asking (unless I absolutely have to), I do what I can.  I work full time at an amazing job which come July will be my 10 year anniversary.  I look for any jobs I possibly can do for odesk, I look at other work from home part time job options.  With it just being myself and my two boys, having a part time job away from home is next to impossible.  I sell things I no longer need at all as well as donate.  I am an extreme couponer in which I have taught many on how to save money.  Now, I am an It Works Rep.  I am confident in their product which is why I chose to be a distributor.

I do all I can for my boys.  I taking any classes I can to be more educated about Autism for my son and others affected.  I try to help other families learning.  I volunteer with the Autism Society of Colorado.  There is not much of a free moment in my life, bit I would not change a thing.

I know it will all work out.  I know I will always find a way to provide for my boys.  For them I do all I can to make all our lives better!

No comments:

Post a Comment