Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random Writing

Do you ever hurt deep down to the core?
Do you ever feel like you are drowning, like your clothes are on and they are weighing you down?
Does someone important to you ever make your heart stop, and not for the right reasons?
Do you ever feel so alone because people would rather judge than listen and be there for you?
Do you ever feel you too need to listen more and judge less?
I have been this person.  I am this person more often than I would like to be.
You are not alone.  I am not alone.
It may sure feel like it, and you may need to cry your eyes out, that is OK.
I keep my head high even through all the pain.
It helps remind me that even in the dark, I am blessed for all I have and for what I don’t have.
It’s hard.  Life is hard.
All things worth it are.

No comments:

Post a Comment